If you run a search for the number of UFO sightings reported around the globe for one year, you will more than likely find several different numbers. The sad fact is, that UFO sightings are reported to many different people and organizations, and these organizations haven’t been able to get together to form a statistical data base.
I found two answers. One said 12,324,342,000 (answers.com) which by the way is more than the worlds population by about 5,425,000,000. The other site said 10,000 (chacha.com) I don’t think there is anyway to determine how many thousand reports are received each year, and how many go unreported. NUFORC received 4363 for the year of 2010, but they are not the only organization that sightings are reported to.
There is no way to fully find out how many sightings and abductions there are across the globe in one given year. We, alone in our small area have recorded over 100 possible sightings, between the photos Rich has taken, and reports from our neighbors and friends. If a little area of just above 4000 people can report over 100 possible sightings in a year, then how much can a large city, or a whole state possibly see in one year.
The fact remains that there are thousands of sightings all over the world each month. Not all of them are reported or recorded. Yet, our air force still takes the stand that there are no UFO’s, even when some of their officers have come forwarded and testified that aliens and their craft were captured, contacted, and worked with by members of our armed forces.
My research also tells me that almost every time a new president has been elected, he has been asked by someone what he is going to do about the UFO and extraterrestrial situation. Each one of them has promised forthcoming information to the public as soon as possible, and each one has failed miserably to disclose the truth to the nation.
The sad fact is, we no longer need the presidents of this nation, or the military to confirm that there are alien races visiting this planet. The truth is that they have been here for many, many years, even before the crash at Roswell in 1947, and we are nothing but an ant farm to most of them. Granted, there may be among these races, those who have a conscious and a heart, but for the most part, the records very rarely show that.
Most abductees, once regressed and have their memories intact about their abduction, recall that the aliens they had contact with seemed very distant, unfeeling, and unconcerned about their emotions, feelings of fear, or anything else the humans expressed. In fact, the abductees were treated almost the same way our scientists treat lab rats.
During our research, a statistic that was mentioned back in the late 60’s or early 70’s indicated that 60% of abductees were rural women, and 14% were children. That means that 26% were other women possibly from more populated areas and men. Why would the percentage of rural women abductees be so much higher than the rest? Could it be that most rural people, farm people don’t always report strange events on their farms for fear of not being believed or because they don’t understand themselves, or could it be that the aliens pick these women because there are less witnesses around to see their craft coming down and leaving.
Here are a few interesting facts, some are already posted on sites across the internet, and some are just conclusions that we have come to ourselves over the last year.
- Most abductions take place after dark in rural areas, while driving down deserted country roads, or while stopping at an isolated area.
- Most women abductees have reported meticulous examinations of the reproductive area.
- Many women believe they have been impregnated and the fetus removed later
- Some abductees, women, have reported being abducted a 2nd or 3rd time and shown children they believe are theirs.
- Some abductees report marks, bruises and injuries after being returned back to where they were taken from.
- Almost all abductees report enormous feelings of fear before, during and after the abduction
- Several abductees have reported different types of aliens working together on the ship
- Several abductees have reported seeing humans, in uniform, working side by side with aliens
- Some abductees have reported, after an abduction that they aren’t aware of yet, a feeling of being warned or threatened
- Some abductees have a sense of being watched, later after their abduction
- Some abductees report having different phobias afterward, like being afraid of the dark, being afraid of needles, and being afraid of being alone.
There are more than just what is posted on this list. I plan on posting another list in the near future to cover the other effects and results of being abducted by aliens. Note these are not just my views, although some of them are. Several of them have been taken from studies done by regressionists, psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and the abductees themselves.
I will say this before ending here. If you think you have been abducted, or if you have a sighting of a UFO or even aliens, we need to know. Your identification will remain anonymous, but we feel it is our duty to warn our friends, neighbors and even strangers about what is really out there in the dark. You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org . We will not mention your name. Please include any details you can about your sighting including date, time and location.